Friday 1 April 2011

Re-Filming

Schedule:
30 mins- Prepare props and locations
20 mins- Filming in kitchen
20 mins- Filming in bedroom and stairs

The second time filming went well, as I knew want I had done wrong in the previous attempt. I set up the location, and I started filming first in the kitchen as that was the location that would take the least amount of time. I used different angles of shots too show the main characters emotion, and make the film easier to watch, without braking the 180 degree rule. When filming in the bedroom I had to make sure that the points that the people said about my draft edit was changed, for example the duvet and the lighting. As I was going along when filming I changed my plan of action and improvised what looked better. One criticism was that the film was too short and that the ending was abrupt so I added sections in between the important bits to add tension like something is going to happen, for example i added when Tom walked down stairs and walked to wards to door. Also to like the first sequence to the last I added the shot sequence of a man apparently the same man as in the dream (first part) was walking towards the other mans' house, to link it I use the same prop, the briefcase, but did not show the mans' face.

No comments:

Post a Comment