Thursday 7 April 2011

Thriller: Evaluation Question 5 - How did you attract/address your audience?

My primary research helped me to understand what to put on the opening sequence for the thriller, I asked selected amount people what they thought a thriller should include that enjoy, most of the people that I asked said there should not be a death at the beginning because it would be too soon to have a character die, also I ask the people what sort of location would be the best to make them think it was a good thriller would be a good thriller. The secondary research, as in previous thriller analysis, shows me that thrillers have to be mysterious but not scary as in a horror film would try and create. The build-up to the films I have analysed is very effective not revealing to much as in the story of the film but some indications of what might happen or what the film is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment