Thursday 10 February 2011

Starting planning

For the thriller task, I will be working by myself as I have a few ideas, the skills and confidence to produce a high quality opening to a thriller. I will not be acting in the film because I will be filming and directing the sequence. I have some ideas as the actors and props I will require for the filming. The editing will hopefully not too stressful, but I will make a few experiments with the footage having different: score/ music, length of shots and cuts.

I will borrow a camera and tripod over half-term and I am planning to film the sequence in one day/night, but there is the possibility of having two days or more to film. The props will hopefully be bought and made before half-term to know if the final idea I have is possible or not

No comments:

Post a Comment